DECEMBER EVENTS

–– The semester ended and I actually got my best grades this semester. It's good enough to get me on the dean's list if I submitted my grades.
–– I got a best in calligraphy award in my Mandarin class which is a big deal for me. I'd rather write in Mandarin than speak.
–– Our class had a Christmas party. We played games, had drinks and gave gifts.
–– I attended our university's Paskuhan (Christmas) Festivities. It's the first time I attended the festivities as a student though I did use to attend them religiously when I was in high school.

THE PAST WEEK

–– I spent NYE with family, singing and filling our bellies with holiday food. By the time the hype ended I went to my room with a bottle of wine and started watching movies.
–– I started a new bullet journal with blank pages that drives me crazy. I can't seem to write straight!
–– I've been drawing and doodling a lot more.
–– I met up with friends on Friday to eat at my favourite Japanese restaurant! It has been 4 years since the last time I ate there.
–– I started watching Naruto because why not? I'm currently in episode 99.

what have you been up to lately?

© smudgeness. Design by FCD.